Friday, August 12, 2016

Life updates and sorts.

Bismillah.

I'm sorry I don't have any post about Ramadhan or Raya or Weddings (not mine obviously). Life has been hectic.

My gratefulness is beyond anything to the facts that I'd already graduated and secured a job. After all the struggles and disappointments - Back then, all I had was a tiny amount of hope on how to restart my new life in Malaysia.

To stand up straight and try gaining back what we had lost was never easy. But when I realize where I'm at, who I'm friends with and how wonderfully life has became now, it was definitely the bitter bits that finally brought me here.



Life has so much yet to experience !

Thank you for all the loves and prayers :)

1 comments:

Iffah Syuqaira said...

just enjoy the struggles, for one day we'll miss them :)

 
 
Copyright © Amira Ilyani.
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com